Wednesday 12 April 2017

WMUG event - Windows 10 and Azure Cloud

I'm very pleased to be involved with the Windows Management User Group in London. We're hosting an event on 21st April in Hotel Xenia (160 Cromwell Rd, London SW5 0TL).

We're a ConfigMgr/Intune-oriented group and this time we'll be discussing Windows 10 and Azure. Please come along it's free.

My session is titled "10 top tips for deploying Windows 10". I've done a lot of work in his area recently, primarily for Microsoft Consultancy Services, so I've picked up some tricks along the way. I'd like my session to be interactive so that we can learn from each other. If you attend please join in and tell us your war stories.


The agenda is as follows

Morning sessions:


Afternoon sessions:


Although the event is free you must register in advance here

Hope to see you there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment